Billing will continue to be as transparent as possible, with:
• Clearly labelled, itemised job descriptions
• Accurate "by the half hour" billing
• Cost and process explanation/breakdown
As before, payment expected in 14 days, by bank transfer or Paypal.
Cheques and cash are no longer be accepted, unless by prior arrangement.
£25 ensures I'm still working above minimum wage after taking into account the cost of:
• Utilities (power, broadband, heating, insurance, land and mobile lines)
• Software rental
• Computer related hardware
• Other office equipment of the business
• Class 4 National Insurance Contributions
• Holiday Pay (statutory and two weeks discretionary)
• Pension Contributions